We are a multi-denominational group of families who desire to educate our children at home for various reasons, but we all feel called to serve our Lord Jesus Christ and to teach our children to serve Him with their gifts and abilities.
The purpose of AACHE as contained in the by-laws:
1. To represent the homeschool community in a manner that honors Jesus Christ.
2. To keep the group informed of any pertinent homeschool current events such as seminars, conferences, and legal issues.
3. To provide an atmosphere for exchange of teaching techniques and curriculum information.
4. To provide family socials, educational field trips, and group activities for our children.
Our Statement of Faith:
- I believe the Bible to be the infallible word of God; the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- I believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- I believe man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and therefore is lost; and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone can be saved.
- I believe that salvation is a gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose substitutionary death on the cross paid the penalty for man’s sin.
- I believe Jesus Christ has already done everything necessary by His death to remove our sins and make us holy from God’s point of view.
- I believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convince men, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
To contact us, please feel free to e-mail AACHE123@yahoo.com.
Please note that we are in the United States.